Terms and Conditions that apply to all reservations
- In the event of damage to the property, abuse, misuse, or theft: we reserve the right to charge to replace, repair or professionally clean the item concerned.
- Telephone calls made on our landline will be charged at cost. There is a fee charged for lost keys.
- We provide organic cotton/linen bathrobes for guests to use during their stay. If, for some reason, they do find a way into your bags on departure, a charge of £70.00 per robe will be made to your payment card.
- We take payment card details for all reservations as security against damages, theft and loss of business. We reserve the right to charge 'no-show', late alteration and late cancellation Bed and Breakfast guests and/or Culinary School students the full cost for their stay and/or class/es.
- Payment card details are encrypted and processed securely for the purposes of accommodation bills (including deposits, 'no-shows' and telephone charges), culinary school fees and any subsequent costs to replace, repair or professionally clean any damages or theft.
- We reserve the right to refuse any reservation without reason.
- While every effort is made to ensure the safety of guests, Meadow View and it's gardens and grounds are used entirely at guests' own risk. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage to guests' own property, howsoever caused.
- No liability can be accepted for loss or damage to vehicles (including bicycles) or their contents while at Meadow View.